
Recently, I did something I hadn't done since I was maybe 2ish, so i'm told. And that is....I WENT TO THE ZOOOOOO. For someone who loves animals as much as I do, I thought it rediculous that i hadnt been to the zoo in over 20 years. So, after Lisa beating me at mario kart, which happens alot, I owed her a surprise date. So I took her to the zoo. It was an amazingly joyous time. They had a lot of cool foreign animals that I had never seen in real life, such as penguins, all sorts of monkeys, lions, tigers, flamingos, kangaroo thingy, leopard, and tons of other stuffff.

We plan to go back as soon as the weather is warmer and consistenly nicer so we can see more animals. it was too cold for some of the animals.

2 comments:
Anyone else reading that comment is not gonna get it are they... doesn't look so good!
hahaha ya so true.
Post a Comment