
so these last two nights, Lisa and I have made 2 of the most delicious meals a couple of college students could whip up. I was in charge of monday and lisa took over on tuesday. On monday, I was feeling like cooking us some dinner, but i didnt know what. Lisa suggested that fajitas would be good. so i went with it. We went to the store and picked up some seasoning, salsa, avacado, onion, peppers, yadayadayada...So while lisa was at FHE, i started on the fajitas. I clearly have never made them before, but they ended up being amazingly delicious.

Then today, Lisa decided that we should have some breaded garlic chicken, mashed potatos and gravy, and some veggies. So lisa took the chefs role, i helped, but she mostly just told me what to do. This time we were able to combine our fridges together without having to go to the store. Once again, the meal was absolutely fantastically delicious. we both felt kinda tummy sick from eating so much!! But i was starving! Lisa had to do a skin fold test on someone (me) for one of her classes, so of course i didnt want to eat before that ahhaha. life is good.
No comments:
Post a Comment