Sunday, October 4, 2009

Conference


It seemed like the tie theme for conference this year was red...did anyone else see that or was it just me? Doesn't matter. Conference was really good, if you heard it, you know what I mean, if you haven't heard it, you will know what i mean. I can't say that there was one talk that really picked me off the ground and dropped me in marshmallow heaven where everything is perfect, but all together they were brilliant and touching. whether it was a speaker that was saying this or the spirit whispering it into my head, but you always get that feeling that you can do better. I feel like I can take more charge in my life. I know what is right and wrong, and i know what i'm suppose to choose. but sometimes people get the upper hand and i choose wrong over right. lately i may or may not have let people influence me too much. i know that i shouldn't let anyone dictate how i should live my life. if i do, i become the lesser man. and of course, i want to be more of a greater man. the end

1 comment:

{andthisiswhatshesaid} said...

Great post Bradley.

"Choose the right! Choose the right! Let wisdom mark the way before. In its light, choose the right! And God will bless you evermore." --- pretend I sang that to you, cause I pretty much was signing.