Dear girl across the room,
When you saw me talking to an imaginary person...the truth is, I actually wasn't talking to anybody, or anything, but I was singing a song in my head. I may have accidently let it get out of hand as I started mouthing the lyrics. And although I pretty much sang the whole song like this, which happped to be Taylor Swift, I am completely ok and totally sane. I zoned out, give me break!
I did notice the way you were looking at me...how long you were staring at me I do not know. You were looking at me as if I were crazy, and i can promise you, i'm not. I may have had an imaginary friend when I was 4 or 5, but he left me for another little boy when i got older. I was totally singing a song. So next time I wave to you that everything is okay with me, wave back instead of giving me a "i feel sorry for you" smile, so i dont feel bad the rest of the class.
<3 the boy you thinks is crazy
3 comments:
Copy Cat! haha, good to know you are learning from me.
yaa
i totally stole your format...but it just made sense to do it that way!
oh now that's a good story. I hope it's true...
Post a Comment