
The anwswer is no...i am not a Bhuddist. but studying philosophy has taught me that there have been many men throughout time that have been inspired by God and have been given light and knowledge about our existence. ..
"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment"
.
.
I have most definitely had a good life thus far. I have memories that will never be forgotten, memories I do not want to forget...such as:
.
.
.
v Going to work with my dad and believing he was actually letting me drive the tractor
v Riding horses with my sibs in the pasture and around the feedlot
v Going to the fire hall, playing pool, darts, and sitting in the fire trucks with pops
v Gong to a countless number of sugar bowls and cheering on the bro’s
v Heading to the ice rink and playing British bulldog
v Swimming all day everyday in the summers
v Riding horses with my sibs in the pasture and around the feedlot
v Going to the fire hall, playing pool, darts, and sitting in the fire trucks with pops
v Gong to a countless number of sugar bowls and cheering on the bro’s
v Heading to the ice rink and playing British bulldog
v Swimming all day everyday in the summers
v Friday Night Lights- post game parties
v High school
v Hanging out with the sibs
v My mission, where I was blessed beyond measure, and still receive blessings to this day
v Hanging out with the sibs
v My mission, where I was blessed beyond measure, and still receive blessings to this day
It has been these past experiences, and many more, that have helped shape who I am today. But it is who I am today, that is most important. We must move on.
.to be continued....

1 comment:
yay!! three cheers for being who we are :)
Post a Comment