Saturday, October 10, 2009

Fall Baseball

Baseball has been pretty good this year. I have found my swing and everything has been falling in place. I'm playing for the Spartans and we have a great team. The guys on my team are great, and we get along, which helps win games. Our record is 2-1-1. IF you don't know what that is...its 2 wins, 1 loss, and 1 tie. Our tie should have been a win, we were winning the whole game, but the team came back in the last inning and tied us, we were so mad, but those kinds of things happen in sports, and you gotta live with it.



Our loss on the otherhand...well we just didn't play too hot. It was a night game and it was really cold. I play in the outfield, and it was reallllly cold out there. Anyways they hit the ball on the ground to me, so I ran to it as hard as I could. That was a mistake cause my muscles were cold, and I pulled my quad. So after that inning I pulled myself out of the game and let a team mate on the bench who doesn't play alot take my place. And he did a good job...proud of ya Spenc. We have a game tomorrow at 1, its going to be fun. It needs to end before 3:30 though so I can go do baptisms for the dead at the temple. Wow this is getting long, i'll shut up now. BYE

2 comments:

Shelley said...

Glad it wasn't your eye...again.

{andthisiswhatshesaid} said...

Way to go! Sounds like a fun team. Congrats on the wins and good luck today.

Hope you get to go do baptisms for the dead!!