catch up on my homework too. Not that I'm behind, but sometimes its good to get ahead. Conference has been really good today. I had the chance to go to conference...had tickets!!! I've never been. So why didn't I go? I just didn't. I will someday, but I wasn't feelin the travelling. Sometimes its nice to just stay put, eat during the show, lay down with a blanket, chit-chat...you get the picture. Hopefully my blog doesn't suck. Which it might until I get the hang of it...my apologies.
Saturday, October 3, 2009
Holy Saturday
Conference today...yay!! I've been looking forward to this weekend for a time of relaxing and rejuvenation (if that word works...idk). And a time to
catch up on my homework too. Not that I'm behind, but sometimes its good to get ahead. Conference has been really good today. I had the chance to go to conference...had tickets!!! I've never been. So why didn't I go? I just didn't. I will someday, but I wasn't feelin the travelling. Sometimes its nice to just stay put, eat during the show, lay down with a blanket, chit-chat...you get the picture. Hopefully my blog doesn't suck. Which it might until I get the hang of it...my apologies.
catch up on my homework too. Not that I'm behind, but sometimes its good to get ahead. Conference has been really good today. I had the chance to go to conference...had tickets!!! I've never been. So why didn't I go? I just didn't. I will someday, but I wasn't feelin the travelling. Sometimes its nice to just stay put, eat during the show, lay down with a blanket, chit-chat...you get the picture. Hopefully my blog doesn't suck. Which it might until I get the hang of it...my apologies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wonderful blog already bradley! So glad you started one!
Bro you have a blog - nice.
Shell
SO glad you started a blog!!! do you ever check out our blog? Have I ever told you that we miss you like crazy? It has been WAY too long. We took 5 elders out to lunch in the valley yesterday and I was reminded of the wicked fun times we had hanging out...like the time you had the stomach flue so you guys came over so we could take care of ya!! Come see us!!
Post a Comment